Wednesday, March 31, 2010

STENCILS TO PENCILS

Fuck yeah, this is fun.
I started drawing recently as I do art, and I have a particular liking for creating/appropriating and recontextulising stencils of things. I'll probably get some photos of them up...But then again, why would I be bothered. It's pretty much my hobs at the moment, and the reason I named this shitty blog the way i did.
UHM, the reason i made this blog is cause i'm a MASSIVE slave to trends and can't really function properly unless i'm being sheparded around by either a girl, mate or teacher. No, thats not true, but I did make a blog cause im a slave to trends and I rather enjoy talking about myself. Although, that sounds cocky, you know you do too....
Hannah Saddleton, although i regret mentioning her on this blog, has a shit hot Blog, I am pretty jealous, but since she beat me in modern history, my blogs going to be better.
Speaking of jealousy, which is a carnil sin i think, i am pretty (GOOD LOOKING!) cut some of my friends are in Bali at the moment.
My inspiration is DOLK, ha, not really, he is the only stencil'ist' I can remember at the moment. Though, that does say something about him..

No comments:

Post a Comment